Homeowners often need bathroom remodeling design guide based on their budget. So, today I will share two guides based on low and high budget. Here is what you can do to bring some changes in your bathroom design.
Low-Budget remodeling: It simply means making small changes. For example, you can change bathroom mirror, hardware and racks. Buying extra towels with different colors is a good addition as well. Fresh paint coat is another change which doesn’t require much money. Consider expanding your bathroom storage space, if you need a clean chic look.
High-Budget Bathroom remodeling design guide: If you have enough money to spend on remodeling then you can make some great changes. Here is what you can do.
- If you have traditional bathtub then replace it with trendy bathroom shower.
- Compact Bathroom vanities and sink can make a big difference.
- Pick beautiful tile designs and texture for floor and walls.
- Change bathroom wall cabinets designs and colors.
- Replace old toilet seat with a new one.